- If you are currently paying a monthly subscription or annual maintenance fee for MeasureSquare, you can update to MeasureSquare 8FREE OF CHARGE. If you purchased MeasureSquare outright and are not paying for annual maintenance, you will need to start a new subscription for each license.
- Download and install MeasureSquare 8onto your computer.
- You will need to create an account in the MeasureSquare Cloud, where you will be able to manage your licenses. Once you have done this, please firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, so we can assign licenses to your account.
- Watch this video to see how to convert your existing product database in the version 8 database, open your existing projects in 2017, as well as how to complete the steps listed above.
- Note: Existing MeasureSquare users get a 2 month grace period to use the software alongside the previous version. After 2 months, the 2015 license will be shut off in our system.
After you have followed the steps above, continue exploring the software to see the new features available to you. Here is a detailed forum article that explains the major differences between the versions, as well as providing video tutorials that show you how to use the newest version. If you have any questions about the transition process, please give us a call at 1-626-683-9188.